1. Visit an IHG Hotel or Resort and spend $
Earn ten points for every dollar spent in all of the IHG hotel brands with the exception of Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites, in which you earn 5 points per $1 spent, on your room rate and other eligible room charges. Eligible charges include food and beverage, telephone, laundry, and in-room movies charged to the member’s room. IHG IHG Elite Members earn a bonus points on base points. Gold members earn a 10% point bonus on base points, Platinum members receive a 50% point bonus on base points and Spire members earn a 100% point bonus on base points.
2. Use your Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
With the Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card , members earn…….
1. Earn 5 points per $1 spent at all hotels within the Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG).
3. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases made with your card
3. Earn IHG Rewards Club points spending $ with IHG partners
As an IHG Rewards Club member you can earn IHG Rewards Club points when you purchase goods and services with any of IHG’s partners.