Would you like to fly your whole family to Hawaii on miles?
Do you wonder how to accumulate all those miles and then use them to book a free trip?
Do you feel overwhelmed when you think about logging into your credit card and reward accounts and navigating the sites?
Did you forget to use that Marriott free night yet again?
Is life too hectic for you to even contemplate any of this?
If you ever had any desire to maximize and redeem your credit card rewards and travel benefits and were not sure how to get started…
Let me be your Rewards Manager!
Let me help you be like The Points Mom (me), who consistently travels with her family of 5 for free using points and miles. I offer:
· Advisory Services
· Support Services
· Additional Services
First Year-$295 –Includes 2 hour consultation, booklet and rewards card and 1 year of support
2 Hour Consult-includes, but is not limited to, the following:
– Inventory your current cards and determine if you are using them to maximize rewards;
– Log into your credit card accounts, create and record user names and passwords in an organized fashion;
– Discuss which cards your family members should hold;
– Recommend additional or alternative cards;
– Apply for cards including tricks to push applications through if you are not immediately approved;
– Sign up for a free credit reporting service.
– Determine what loyalty programs you are a member of and ascertain rewards balances;
– Log into your loyalty programs, create and record user names and passwords in an organized fashion, keep track of expiration dates;
– Link your air and hotel loyalty rewards programs to your flexible rewards programs (Amex, Chase, Citi, etc.) to ensure easy transferability;
– Discuss which rewards programs your family members should join and determine if rewards pooling is available;
– Provide a brief tutorial that will assist you in understanding how to use your rewards to book free travel.
– Review the benefits of your current cards including free nights, elite status, statement credits, etc, keep track of expiration dates;
– Discuss a plan that will allow you to take advantage of those benefits;
– Enroll and opt-in for benefits (statement credits, loyalty status, etc.) that require advance registration.
Booklet and Rewards Card:
After our two hour consultation, I will leave you with the following:
-A handy rewards card, personal to you, that you can refer to as you shop;
-An organized booklet with all of your credit card and rewards program information.
Annual Support Services-include, but are not limited to, the following:
Email Notifications / Reminders / Alerts:
-Updates that are specifically tailored to your card inventory, rewards programs, unique goals and travel interests that will include the latest bonus offers, transfer offers and spending incentives;
-Personal reminders for you about minimum spending requirements, spending caps, statement credits, expiration of free night awards, expiration of rewards, etc.
-Call, text or email for advice or to discuss items such as:
-an earnings strategy for a specific travel goal;
-whether it makes sense to book using rewards and advice on what steps to take to actually book;
-whether it is worth paying the annual fee to renew your card (should you downgrade instead?);
-a spending plan (which cards to take on a trip) to ensure you will take advantage of all benefits attached to your cards and loyalty programs;
-questions or anything else that comes to mind during the year.
Annual Support Services for the first year are included in the initial package, thereafter the annual support services fee is $95 per year.
Services Requiring An Additional Fee:
– Booking a trip using rewards;
– Assisting with rewards transfers upon death or divorce.
Credit Cards Accepted, Of Course!