Back in August of 2017, Hyatt acquired Exhale Spas. Last week, Hyatt and Exhale announced the integration of Exhale into the World of Hyatt loyalty program. This integration will allow members to earn and redeem points for fitness classes and spa treatments at Exhale Spa locations. You will also have additional perks if you have elite status in the World Of Hyatt program. In order to enjoy these earning, redemption and elite tier benefits, World of Hyatt members must connect their World of Hyatt account to their Exhale account on exhalespa.com/world-of-hyatt.
One quick observation, Hyatt definitely seems to prioritize fitness. Recall, the Chase World Of Hyatt Credit Card offers a bonus for spending in the fitness category-fitness clubs and gym memberships. With the Hyatt card, you earn 2 World Of Hyatt points for every $1 spent in this category.
The earning and redemption opportunities are as follows….
- World of Hyatt members earn 10 Base Points per eligible dollar spent at participating Exhale locations
- World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers will earn four (4) Bonus Points per eligible dollar spent on their card at participating Exhale locations
- Hyatt Credit Cardmembers will earn three (3) Bonus Points per eligible dollar spent on their card at participating Exhale locations
- World of Hyatt members will receive their standard tier Bonus Points on eligible spend (10% Discoverist, 20% Explorist, 30% Globalist)
- World of Hyatt members can redeem points for individual fitness classes or select spa therapies
- Members can redeem 2,000 World of Hyatt points for fitness classes
- Members can redeem 12,000 World of Hyatt points for a 60 minute massage or a 60 minute facial
- World of Hyatt members have access to a number of benefits by tier, including:
- Globalists: Free access to individual Exhale classes when staying at Hyatt hotels on an Eligible Rate or Free Night Award, Room Upgrade Award, or a Points + Cash Award plus (1) free Week of Wellbeing (unlimited fitness classes and retail/spa discounts at a participating Exhale location)
- Explorists: One (1) free Week of Wellbeing (unlimited fitness classes and retail/spa discounts at a participating Exhale location.